Warranty and Return Information
When placing an order with Pureland Supply, the buyer agrees to these terms. All items are guaranteed to be in working order when received by the customer. The customer must inspect the lamp upon arrival and install the lamp to confirm the item is in working order. Lamps are under warranty for 90 days from shipping date and a replacement will be shipped once our defective lamp has been returned and inspected. An RMA form must be obtained before returning any item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Return shipping is the buyer’s responsibility. If your old lamp is still working, install the new lamp when you receive it and while it is under warranty, and keep the old lamp as a spare.
If the lamp is non-working or defective: contact us immediately at 800-664-6671 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Lamps are under warranty for 90 days from shipping date. RMA PROCEDURE - When you contact us, we will email you an RMA form. You must ship the lamp back within 3 days of receiving the RMA or it will be refused. Item must be in original, undamaged packaging without any markings, a $20 boxing fee will apply if this condition is not met. Double-box the lamp with packing material around the lamp and between the boxes in the same way we sent it to you to prevent damage during shipping. Pureland Supply is not responsible for damage during return shipping. A tracking number should be obtained by the customer when shipping the item. Write the RMA number on the outer shipping box or the package will be refused at the dock. We will inspect the item and send you a replacement of the same item. If the product is found to be in working order, a $20 processing fee will be charged. Customer pays for shipping the lamp to Pureland Supply. If a new lamp is needed before a replacement can be shipped, please place a new order; a refund will be issued instead of a replacement. Lamps are under warranty for 90 days from shipping date and cannot be replaced after 90 days.
If the lamp does not light, re-install the lamp, reset lamp timer and verify cover has been replaced and screwed down before contacting Pureland Supply for an RMA form.
If the lamp was ordered in error or is no longer needed: a refund can be issued if returned within 30 days from shipping date. Contact us immediately for an RMA form and return the lamp within 3 days of receiving the RMA for a refund (see RMA PROCEDURE above). Customer pays return shipping. Refunds can be granted for items that are unused and in resalable condition. Refund is for cost of lamp only, shipping charges are not refundable. In the event you chose FREE Shipping when you placed the order, an $8.00 shipping charge will be deducted from your refund. While there is no restocking fee, a $20 boxing fee will be deducted from refund if box is damaged or marked. Lamps can be returned for a refund within 30 days from the shipping date only. After 30 days refunds cannot be made.
If the lamp was damaged in transit: contact us within 5 business days so that a claim can be filed with the shipper. After 5 business days claims cannot be submitted. An RMA form will be issued (see RMA PROCEDURE above) and a prepaid shipping label will be supplied. Once the lamp is returned we will send a replacement of the same item. If a new lamp is needed before a replacement can be shipped, please place a new order; a refund will be issued instead of a replacement.
If we made an error and sent you the wrong item: contact us within 5 business days from the day you receive it. We will send you an RMA form (see RMA PROCEDURE above) and a prepaid shipping label. Return the item within 3 days after receiving the RMA and we will send the correct item. Item must be unused and in undamaged box without any markings or a $20 fee will be charged. If a new lamp is needed before a replacement can be shipped, please place a new order; a refund will be issued instead of a replacement. You must contact us within 5 business days of receiving the item if we made an error in your order.
If you do not receive the item we sent you: contact us immediately if you did not receive your package when you expected it. Claims for a lost package cannot be submitted after 3 business days past the expected delivery date. You can also track your package on the shipper’s website (FedEx, UPS or USPS/US Post Office) with the tracking number we send you in your confirmation/invoice email. We will contact the shipper and get your package to you as quickly as possible.
Warranty does not cover: shipping costs, improper installation including damages incurred while attempting installation, any installation or labor costs, lamps damaged by TV/projector malfunction, damage due to abuse, lightning or acts of nature, misuse, electrical stress or power surges, loss of use, lost profits.
TIPS FROM PURELAND SUPPLY FOR INCREASED PROJECTOR LAMP LIFE
- Handle the Projector Lamp with gloves. Oils and deposits from hands and fingers can cause hot spots on the Projector Bulb, which may result in premature Lamp failure.
- Operate your projector in a clean, cool, and well ventilated area. A dust free environment would be ideal.
- Keep the projector air filters clean. Clogged filters and/ or vents will not vent heat properly, and can cause the Projector Lamp to overheat and fail.
- Do not place anything on top of the projector or in front of the intake or exhaust vents. This will cause the Projector Lamp to overheat and fail.
- If the projector is built into a compartment, wall, ceiling, or shelf mount, the minimum distance requirement (which is usually at least 2 feet) listed in the user manual should be maintained.
- When you replace the Projector Lamp housing, make sure the new housing is seated completely and securely. Apply pressure at the base of the Lamp Housing until it is completely secure.
- Hot Projector Bulbs are very fragile. Do not move or shake the projector until the Projector Lamp has completely cooled. Shock and vibration applied to hot Projector Lamps may cause the Projector Lamp to crack or break.
- Do not unplug the projector until the Lamp has properly cooled. After the projector has been shut off, the fan will remain on for about 5 minutes. This aids in cooling the Projector Lamp evenly and completely and decreases the chance of early lamp failure.
- Do not turn the projector on and off frequently during presentations. Each time the projector is switched on, the inrush of power causes stress on the Projector Lamp. Try to minimize your on/ off cycles by not frequently turning on and off.
- Wait one hour after cooling to turn on again. After prolonged use (Over 3 hours) and shutdown, wait at least one hour to turn the projector on again. If a lamp is still warm/hot, the projector will send too much voltage early in the Projector Bulb heat-up cycle which will drastically decrease lamp life.
- Run the projector for approximately two weeks and/or 20 hours shortly after your purchase. If the lamp is defective, it'll usually fail within the first 10 hours of operation. Some projectors offer "low lamp" or "economy mode" options. Use them whenever possible. These options have been developed to extend projector lamp life.
- Have your projector serviced and maintained every 2 years. Maximize optimum usage and life of your projector lamp and have a qualified projector lamp technician give you advice on your Projector and recommended maintenance every couple of years. Call Pureland Supply at 800-664-6671 to get additional information on Projector Maintenance and repairs.
Chris from Georgia, USA
What a lovely experience in this day and time of fighting computers . "JML" was delightful and helpful. My projector lamp arrived on time just like she said it would.
Brock from Wyoming, USA
I very much appreciate your willingness to extend the return due date on my Optoma H77 lamp. Your staff was most helpful and pleasant to deal with at all times. Thank you for all kindness shown.
Ed from Ohio, USA
I was able to get a projector bulb that fit my JVC unit overnighted to my door! This after waiting months for Best Buy, Geek Squad and Partsource who failed to get it for me.
Jean from California, USA
Pureland Supply is terrific! They were extremely helpful on the phone and with our order. The Projector Lamp they sent was far better than the bulb we had previously in our old Sony Projector.
J Perkins from Wisconsin, USA
As a school district we've used Pureland for several replacement projector lamps. All our dealings have gone smoothly, with quick turn-arounds. Highly recommend.
Ken from Ohio, USA
Fast courteous service. Very responsive through entire process and estimate was to the penny of the actual bill. Projector works exactly as it did when it was new.
Mike from Florida, USA
Pureland Supply provided exactly what they said they would provide. The projector lamp was at my house within 3 business days of my order. I rate this company as outstanding.
Rodney from Maryland, USA
I purchased a projector bulb for my large screen tv. It arrived the next day. I installed the projector bulb and it is working fine. Will definitely do business with Pureland Supply in the future.
Craig's TV Service from Michigan, USA
After dealing with another vendor and being sent 3 wrong projector lamps, it was a pleasure to deal with Pureland. They shipped the correct lamp the first time.
Brooke from West Virginia, USA
Very pleased with my purchase of the XL5200 Sony Projector Lamp Assembly. Great Service and very fast shipping. Received it Next Day!
Sam from District of Columbia, USA
Ordered a BL-FS180C Projector Lamp for an Optoma Theme-S HD65. Excellent pricing, and extremely fast shipping.
Mindy from Pennsylvania, USA
We ordered 2 Sony Projector Lamps which arrived very quickly. We had a technical problem during installation and the technical support was superb! Great support, great company.
Helen from British Columbia, Canada
Pureland Supply is very easy to deal with. Good customer support, quick reply to e-mails for my Mitsubishi Lamp. Will shop there again for future projector lamp needs.
Dick Bachli from Wisconsin, USA
Purchased a D95-LMP lamp for Toshiba TV. Just want to commend Robin for a job above and beyond that normal call of responsibility. Now I can watch my Green Bay Packers on Sunday.
Allison from New Jersey, USA
Video bulb for projector. very fast service. had the Sanyo POA-LMP55 projector bulb the next day. will recommend to my friends for any projector lamps.
Dan from Ontario, Canada
Great overall buying experience. Dell lamp worked great and questions I had were answered quickly after I completed installation of the projector bulb. I would purchase another projector lamp from pureland again.
Katy from Washington, USA
The Sony LMP-H200 video bulb we purchased for our projector arrived on time and in excellent condition.
Doug from Dallas, USA
I received the Samsung DLP TV Lamp Bulb in excellent condition, and I'm very pleased to have installed it without a hitch. Our TV is now good as new, excellent service!
Bernal from Cincinnati, USA
Super fast delivery. We are very happy with our Optoma HD72i Projector Lamp purchase! Will definitely use and recommend to others! Thanks!
Erik from North Carolina, USA
I bought a BL-FS180C Optoma Theme-S HD65 HD640 HD700X Lamp Bulb and came well packaged and is working perfectly.
Josh from Georgia, USA
Outstanding service, nice people, and knowledgeable support. They had a wide range of in-stock lamps and shipping options.